Dave Gerbarg DPT CSCS
Dave Gerbarg is a Doctor of Physical Therapy with a specialty in sports medicine. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the NSCA and holds an FMS certification along with Level 1 TPI certification. Dave founded One Nine Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy in January of 2015 with the intent to improve access to elite level care and injury prevention training. He works closely with local golf professionals and physicians.
Lacrosse and golf are based on the same ballistic and rotary biomechanical principles to develop power and precision. Dave trains lacrosse and golf amateurs and professionals of all ages to improve joint and tissue mobility, improve motor pattern strategies, address mobility deficits, and develop power to increase performance.
Dave played lacrosse professionally and led Whittier College Lacrosse in scoring 3 of 4 years. He is currently a 9.7 golf handicap and working towards an 8.
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (Univ. of Colorado School of Medicine)
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Titleist Performance Institute Certified
- Advanced Manipulative Techniques
- Functional Movement Systems (FMS) certified
- Certificate of Applied Functional Science (CAFS)
Exercise Science Degree
Location: One Nine Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy
Phone: (858) 848-6639
Address: 722 Genevieve Street Ste S, Solana Beach, CA
92075, United States