Power Level 2, August 05, 2020 (Wednesday)
Hosted by TPI Co-Founders Dr. Greg Rose and Dave Phillips as well as TPI Advisory Board members Jason Zuback (5x World Long Drive Champion) and Liam Mucklow (founder, The Golf Lab), TPI’s Power 2 Certification webinar is dedicated to the art of increasing swing speed and covers all aspects of hitting the ball further including:
- The Science Of Power - Motor unit recruitment, muscle fiber types, the potentiation effect and the physics of projectiles.
- Clinical Observations - The Big Break Theory, Overspeed Training, Overload Training, The Rules of 4 and Muscular Loading principles.
- Power Matrix - Learn the four main power sources: Vertical Thrust, Rotary Power, Chop Power and Wrist Release Power. Then incorporate all four of these sources into TPI’s 4X4 Power Matrix, a simple system to help design effective power development training programs.
- Power Swing Techniques - Swing modifications that can be used to generate more clubhead speed.
- Screening For Power - Learn the TPI power screen, the first step in determining potential physical limitations with you or your client.
- Loading The Links - Identify problems in the kinetic chain and how to address these issues with simple coordination drills.
- Club Fitting For Power - Learn the latest findings in club fitting considerations
For OnBase University or Racquet Fit Members If you are Certified from OnBase University or RaquetFit, you can register for the TPI Power 2 course and attend the TPI Power 2 webinar. However, in order to become TPI Power 2 Certified, you must be TPI Level 1 Certified. Please contact customer service at 1-888-874-2004 to register.
Online Course Prerequisite:
Please Note: All attendees are required to watch the Power Level 2 online prerequisite course before attending the event. This fun and educational course is just over 5 hours in length and explains in detail all the information needed to prepare you for the practical application nature of the event.
|Speakers:||Greg Rose, Dave Phillips, Jason Zuback and Liam Mucklow|
|Refund and Cancellation Policy:||View Policy|
|Certification Prerequisite:||TPI Certified Level 1|
|Date(s):||August 05, 2020 (Wednesday)|
Session 1: 8:00AM - 12:00PM PDT
8:00 am - 8:30 am - Introduction
8:30 am - 10:00 am - The Science behind Power Development
10:00 am - 12:00 pm - Clinical Observations to Power Development
Break: 12:00PM - 12:30PM PDT
Session 2: 12:30PM - 4:30PM PDT (Followed by instructor Q&A)
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm - Screening for Power
1:30 pm - 2:30 am - Swing Modifications for Power
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm - Equipment Fitting for Power
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm - The Power Matrix